- Version: 3.0.7
- Device: OnePlus 7 Pro
- Android Version: Android 11
- Server name: blabber.im, conversations.im, jabber.de or self hosted
- Server software: ejabberd 19.09.1 or prosody 0.11.3 (if known)
- Installed server modules: Stream Managment, CSI, MAM
- Pix-Art Messenger source: PlayStore, PlayStore Beta Channel, F-Droid, Github, Codeberg, self build (latest HEAD)
Steps to reproduce
- If you turn on the TOR option without ORBot, you get disconnected until you disable the setting
What is the expected output?
I think someone should add text to it such as:
"orbot installation required"
That or you could add a pop up that tells you to disable or download ORBot to reconnect
What do you see instead?
You get disconnected from the servers and no warning pops up explaining why
Please post the output of adb logcat. The log should begin with the start of blabber.im and include all the
steps it takes to reproduce the problem.
Linux: adb -d logcat -v time | grep -i blabber.im > logcat.txt Windows: adb -d logcat -v time | FINDSTR blabber.im > logcat.txt
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?