Replacing YT links with Invidious a bit buggy
- Version: 3.0.4 (and older versions too)
- Device: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
- Android Version: Android 10 (stock)
- Server name: wiuwiu.de
- Server software: Prosody 0.11.7 on Linux
- Installed server modules: ???
- Pix-Art Messenger source: F-Droid
Steps to reproduce
- Write a message with a Youtube link and write something behind it in the same line.
- Enable the setting that replaces Youtube links with Invidious links, and send the message.
"invidiousinstance.com/?v=blabla&local=true I really like this!"
"invidiousinstance.com/?v=blabla I really like this!&local=true"
The &local=true is be appended at the end of the line and not at the end of the link, as it is supposed to. This happens with my own as well as with other peoples messages (visually only, of course, the setting doesn’t change the sent message)
Please don’t solve this issue by removing the &local=true from the links! That would be a privacy loss.
I seem not to have this issue after changing the invidious instance in the monocles fork to https://monocles.live . Maybe it's because invidious instances are quickly overloaded.
Uhm, what? It doesn't have anything to do woth the site itself at all. It all works offline, just changing the link visually to what you put into settings. I'm very sure it doesn't connect to the site. But maybe the composition of the link does something.
And what monocles fork? A fork of blabber.im? Or you meant the Invidious instance?
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?