A GNOME extension to manage the built-in night light temperature https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/1276/night-light-slider/
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Manage GNOME's built-in night light temperature intensity from the aggregate menu!
- Click or scroll the slider to change the Night Light temperature
- Scroll on the indicator to change the Night Light temperature
- The preference panel even supports a quick toggle to enable Night Light if it's disabled!
The extension can be customized with the following preferences:
- Change the slider position in the aggregate menu, either at the top-level or in the Night Light submenu
- Always have the slider shown, even when the Night Light is disabled
- Toggle the indicator visibility
- Swap the axis of the slider
- Sync Night Light slider percentage with brightness (albeit not vice-versa, works well on laptops with well tuned temperature ranges)
- Enable permanent Night Light via having a timer constantly shift and update the Night Light schedule
- Adjust minimum and maximum temperature values
Available from GNOME extensions website here, make sure to enable Night Light under Settings/Display