- Copyright (C) 2020 Yarmo Mackenbach
- This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
- the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free
- Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option)
- any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
- ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
- FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more
- You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along
- with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- Also add information on how to contact you by electronic and paper mail.
- If your software can interact with users remotely through a computer network,
- you should also make sure that it provides a way for users to get its source.
- For example, if your program is a web application, its interface could display
- a "Source" link that leads users to an archive of the code. There are many
- ways you could offer source, and different solutions will be better for different
- programs; see section 13 for the specific requirements.
- You should also get your employer (if you work as a programmer) or school,
- if any, to sign a "copyright disclaimer" for the program, if necessary. For
- more information on this, and how to apply and follow the GNU AGPL, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.