Ring-MQTT Bridge for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Ring-MQTT Bridge quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
The ring-mqtt project acts as a bridge between alarm, smart lighting and camera devices sold by Ring LLC and an MQTT broker thus allowing any automation tools that can leverage the open standards based MQTT protocol to monitor and control these devices.
Shipped version: 1.01~ynh1
Disclaimers / important information
After installing the first time you need to open tge web ui to configure your Ring API credentials.
# Go to http://yunohost.local:55123 and login, settings are saved automatically
Make sure two factor is enabled on your Ring account.
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://github.com/tsightler/ring-mqtt
- Official admin documentation: https://github.com/tsightler/ring-mqtt
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/tsightler/ring-mqtt
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_ring-mqtt
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/ring-mqtt_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/ring-mqtt_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade ring-mqtt -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/ring-mqtt_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps