EDITED with permission from @poVoq.
It could be useful to have a meeting bot to help organize everything:
- let people subscribe to meetings (whether joinjabber meetings or specific working group meetings, if that ever happens)
- remind subscribers periodically about upcoming meetings
- maybe publish the next meeting announcement as a banner on the website as we did for the first meeting
- export the meeting pad directly to the website
- synchronize working group tracking issues from the meeting minutes
- voice distribution: are we enough people in the meetings for that to matter?
- voting: we are very flexible about our way to vote (usually trying to reach consensus), which can be hard to get right in a bot
- https://github.com/mnot/meetingbot (only voice/vote management)
We can sure test it. We could also make a small script to export pads automatically to our website so we don't run late on publishing meeting minutes.
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?