What is miniCalOPe?
miniCalOPe is a simple OPDS provider - serving your book collection to OPDS capabable eBook readers. The name stands for _mini Cal_ibre _OP_DS _e_xtension, which shows its original intention: to show off your Calibre library to the mentioned readers. Meanwhile, it can be used even without Calibre: You can place your eBooks (which have to be in either
*.mobi format) in a given directory structure, run the scanner script – and miniCalOPe will do the rest for you.
- presenting your eBook collection as OPDS catalog
- allow selection by title, tags, and authors
- presenting your eBook collection for web-based browsing
- dito for OPDS capable eBook readers – also on Android phones/tablets or iPhone/iPad
- search capability
- Cover support
- Markdown support (for book descriptions)
Topics in this Wiki
On Codeberg, you find a drop-down box on top of this page (label starts with „Page:”) to switch between Wiki pages. For your convenience, here are direct links to the other pages (no guarantee I don't forget to update them when adding new pages in the future, though):