||10 months ago|
|iroha||10 months ago|
|private||10 months ago|
|LICENSE.md||11 months ago|
|README.md||11 months ago|
|docker-orchestra-stable.yaml||10 months ago|
|docker-orchestra.yaml||10 months ago|
It contains: docker-compose file, genesis block, docker config for iroha, ed25519/sha3 keys compatible with iroha, example of private configs for python API
DO NOT USE THOSE VALUES IN PRODUCTION!!!
How to start the containers
- Have docker and docker-compose installed and functional.
- Clone this repo.
docker-compose -f docker-orchestra.yaml up
How to stop the containers
CTRL + Cto stop containers then run
docker-compose -f docker-orchestra.yaml downto delete them and the created networks.
Inside you'll find:
- Sonata: The Instrumentality platform: running on localhost:8080
- Minuet: The Python(Flask) API responsible for communicating with the Iroha ledger: running on localhost:9000
- Scherzo: A PostgreSQL database used by Iroha to store data. Communicates only with Minuet and Rondo
- Rondo: The Hyperledger Iroha distributed ledger. Communicates only with Minuet and Scherzo.
- Requiem: A redis database that communicates only with Minuet. It is used to store authorization tokens that expire.
The first three services are Instrumentality containers and their Dockerfiles are available here: