released this 2 years ago | 10 commits to master since this release
- Added a style menu with options for font sizes and color theme.
- Improved leaderboard view with an added search function.
- Added a timeline view to the stats window, showing how bets fluctuate over the duration bets are open.
- Improved irc parser and netcode, should be more reliable than it was.
- The program now asks Twitch for the chatter list after connecting, and uses it to populate the leaderboard. Note: Twitch does not seem to send the list if it is very big, so on channels with large viewership this feature won't make a difference.
- Points and bets are now capped at 9 quintillion.
- Improved settings window usability.
- The GUI now makes use of icons here and there for easier visual parsing.
- The program will now try to reconnect if Twitch unexpectedly closes the connection.
- Bug fixes:
- Collapse consecutive spaces in option names (they would prevent chatters from the name with the bet command).
- Trim leading digits in option names (they would be ambiguous with option numbers when using the bet command).
- The program can now launch if placed in a directory with non-English/non-ASCII characters in the path.
released this 2 years ago | 89 commits to master since this release
- Added an alternative mode for when viewers bet on the same option again called Add mode, where subsequent bets add onto the wager instead of replacing it. The old behavior is called Set mode and is the default for now.
- Viewers can now use a negative number as the amount when using the bet command. In Add mode this results in subtraction from the wager. In Set mode it removes the bet, as if "bet 0" was used.
- Viewers can now bet on options using the option name instead of the option's index number. This is case insensitive, but other than that they must type the name exactly right.
- If a viewer tries to bet using more points than they have available, the max amount is used instead, as if "bet all" was used. Until now, the command would be ignored.
- Settings are now stored in a backwards compatible format, so starting with the next version you won't have to input your settings again after updates.
- Got rid of the "anonymous mode." I couldn't see a use case where it would be useful at all.
- The program now statically links with the runtime library, meaning you don't need any extra dll files in the program folder.
- Adjusted message rates. The bot doesn't spam quite as much when in moderator mode, but is still twice as fast as non-moderator mode.
- The GUI now makes slightly better use of the window width in the option list.
- Links in the help section are now clickable.
- Updated contact email address in help section.
- Improved logging of errors.
- Bug fixes:
- Now prevents integer overflow when handing out points.
- Fix a buffer overflow that might happen while the stats window was open.
released this 2 years ago | 0 commits to 8222a636586e52536436fd87579c3a7857a6ee21 since this release
- Added missing license info for ImPlot.
released this 2 years ago | 0 commits to d7e805d1de7b366ae78286d777d05ed8fe329aba since this release
- Added in-memory encryption of OAuth token.
- Added the option to disable multibets.
- Added pie chart and improved bar chart.
- Added simple click-twice confirmation for destructive functions.
- Made other minor UI tweaks and improvements.
- Performance improvement: Whenever there is no i/o and no need to redraw the GUI, the program will sleep and generally stay at 0% CPU usage.
- Fixed a bug where using uppercase characters in the channel name would cause the bot to join the wrong room.
- Improved error handling for certain functions.
released this 3 years ago | 0 commits to 43babc2183e32f86dd869d371593e444a34d8bd8 since this release
- First public version of Better.