unify label and object links
Openopened 2 years ago by zeitlinger · 0 comments
- allow links to reference the full metadata and spec
- allow python functions to create links
- (optional) group links by source (e.g. initContainer logstash)
- pass cluster information and custom args to link functions
- make cluster labels configurable
partly implements #85
Breaks compatibility by removing label links. Everything is an object link now - and they are shown where label links were shown previously.
Reference in new issue
There is no content yet.
Delete Branch '%!s(MISSING)'
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?