Process call events
Closedopened 3 months ago by dyfet · 0 comments
Call events happen in response to invites, such as ringing, etc.
- Process call event response, sending to call manager
- Fails, drops, bye, cancel can drop associated segment
- If drops "to" only one active segment, kill call
- If only one active segment, and it drops, kill call/cancel invites
- If direct call, first answer cancels all other invites
- If ack, special handling
dyfet added this to the 0.3 Simple extension calling milestone 3 months ago
dyfet added the
enhancementlabel 3 months ago
dyfet added this to the Develop project 3 months ago
Reference in new issue
There is no content yet.
Delete Branch '%!s(MISSING)'
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?