Segment count in shared registry map
Closedopened 4 months ago by dyfet · 0 comments
This will be used to determine things like if an extension is "busy".
- Add pointer to registry shared memory in registry object
- Add atomic segment count in ipc registry map
- Add lines= config for maximum call capacity per endpoint
- Return busy if all lines of inviter already in use
- Inc segment count when processing invite in registry (means stable inc)
- Dec segment count when segment released in call manager (reason is atomic)
- Show busy count and line capacity in pbx-status
dyfet added this to the 0.3 Simple extension calling milestone 4 months ago
dyfet added the
enhancementlabel 4 months ago
dyfet added this to the Develop project 4 months ago
Reference in new issue
There is no content yet.
Delete Branch '%!s(MISSING)'
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?