Bordeaux, April 2021
bordeauxctl [options] command [args...]
Sends a command string to a running bordeaux server, and waits to be signalled for success or failure. Since command strings are space separated, the shell can be used to pass cli arguments directly. Content with spaces can be passed enclosed in a single quote string.
- --quiet Only return exit code, produce no output.
- --timeout=seconds Wait to be signaled for specified timeout. The default is 5 seconds.
- --help Outputs help screen for the user.
Exit status can be used to determine command results in shell scripts.
- 0 Command sent and successfully processed.
- 1 Command send resulted in an error or is invalid.
- 2 Command timed out without any response signaled.
- 3 Error sending to fifo.
- 4 Fifo not found or inaccessible.
Report bugs to https://git.gnutelephony.org/bordeaux/issues/new.
Copyright © 2021 David Sugar. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.