Markdown preview does not show images
Openopened 2 weeks ago by twann · 1 comments
# What do you want to address?
# Describe your matter briefly
When trying to preview a markdown file in which images are linked, images do not show up and instead only the title given to the image is written.
What did you expect?
To see the image and not its title.
Some additional details
- The version of Gitea you are using: 1.15.3
- The version of GitNex you are using: 4.0.0
- Source of installation (Play Store, F-Droid, APK): F-Droid
- Current android version and phone model/manufacturer: Android 10.0 (Samsung SM-A310F)
- The type of certificate your instance is using (self-signed, signed): signed
- How you used to log in (via password or token): token
We would appreciate some screenshots or stacktrace's, but this is also not required.
- I carefully read the contribution guidelines.
Thank you for your time.
qwerty287 added the
Upstreamlabels 2 weeks ago
Reference in new issue
There is no content yet.
Delete Branch '%!s(MISSING)'
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?