Gitea version check uses wrong server
# What do you want to address?
# Describe your matter briefly
It seems that you can't login to your account if you use another instance than the current selected. (Actually it can't check for the right server version: the
versionCheck method here uses the instance url stored in the db. That means, the Gitea version check uses the version from the currently used account.) You can find a possible fix for that here, so I could open a pr.
What did you expect?
That is checks for the version of the correct server.
Some additional details
- The version of Gitea you are using: not relevant
- The version of GitNex you are using: main branch
- Source of installation (Play Store, F-Droid, APK): source code
- Current android version and phone model/manufacturer: 11
- The type of certificate your instance is using (self-signed, signed): not relevant
- How you used to log in (via password or token): token
We would appreciate some screenshots or stacktrace's, but this is also not required.
- I carefully read the contribution guidelines.
Thank you for your time.
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?