Don't show repo actions if you don't have the permission to use them
# What do you want to address?
# Describe your matter briefly
In every repository, there are actions like "Close issue" or "Merge pull request", even if you can't do this, as you don't have the required permissions. That's a bit confusing. Thanks!
What did you expect?
That there are no actions if you aren't allowed to do this
Some additional details
- The version of Gitea you are using:
- The version of GitNex you are using:
- Source of installation (Play Store, F-Droid, APK):
- Current android version and phone model/manufacturer:
- The type of certificate your instance is using (self-signed, signed):
- How you used to log in (via password or token):
We would appreciate some screenshots or stacktrace's, but this is also not required.
- I carefully read the contribution guidelines.
Thank you for your time.
The repository api shozld return permissions too, we just have to store them & query them when needed ...
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?