# What do you want to address?
# Describe your matter briefly
I freshly installed GitNex and want to login into my Gitea instance. When trying so the message 'We cannot reach the server, please check your server status' appears instantly.
My settings are:
Instance URL: git.mydomain.tld
Further investigation shows no incoming traffic at the server. App info shows a total of 0B in traffic.
What did you expect?
I would expect to see at least some connection attempts.
Some additional details
- The version of Gitea you are using: 1.14.0+dev-382-g729f0f5f7
- The version of GitNex you are using: 3.3.0
- Source of installation (Play Store, F-Droid, APK): F-Droid
- Current android version and phone model/manufacturer: Android 10 (CalyxOS 1.0.0), Pixel 4a
- The type of certificate your instance is using (self-signed, signed): signed
- How you used to log in (via password or token): token