# What do you want to address?
# Describe your matter briefly
An IPv6-only server is not accessible.
What did you expect? (Useful when addressing bugs)
GitNex should resolve a server which only has an AAAA DNS entry and access it over IPv6.
Some additional details (Useful, when we are trying to reproduce a bug)
- The version of Gitea you are using: 1.12.4
- The version of GitNex you are using: 3.2.0
- Phone OS version and model: Android 7.0
- The type of certificate you are using (self-signed, signed): let’s encrypt
- How you used to log in (via password or token): token
We would appreciate some screenshots or stacktrace’s, but this is also not required.
Overlay message shown:
“We cannot reach the server, please check your server status.”
The server is accessible from the same device using a web browser (Chromium).