Interverse is a decentralized discovery service powered by relationships. Discover like-minded sites together. With everyone's data in their own hands. https://libresolutions.network/Interverse
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 weeks ago|
|Client||2 weeks ago|
|Demo||2 months ago|
|Docs||2 weeks ago|
|LICENSE||2 months ago|
|interverse-example.json||2 weeks ago|
|readme.md||3 months ago|
A decentralized discovery service that allows you to easily discover like-minded sites.
Interverse aims to enable small-tech.
- No complicated software to run (beyond an existing website)
- No Cryptocurrency/NFT
Clients should be able to easily be ported to TOR/Gemini/IPFS/ect
Can I join?
You don't need my permission! Simply follow these steps and you're online!
- Grab the example file or you can grab the one from the Libre Solutions Network
- Check out the docs
- Modify it with your data
- Serve that file from your.website/.well-known/interverse
- Ensure that the webserver also adds the correct header:
- Feel free to test your setup by visiting: https://libresolutions.network/Interverse?url=your.website
How do I run the client myself?
git clone https://codeberg.org/gabe/Interverse.git
python -m http.server
- Hack away!
Can I create my own client?