All notable changes to the project are documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog standards.
Dates are in
- Google Login
- Ability to share modules without having to download them
- Fragment for Folder Modules
- Notifications for Site News
- File properties in the
More Options ellipsis
- Module names are clickable
- Discussion Attachment names are clickable
- Crash when refreshing discussions and switching to another fragment/activity
Version 1.5.1 (verCode 1050100), 2019-08-15
- Dark theme for the app, with a toggle in the settings. System preview window will be dark by default.
- Splashscreen for the app
- Ellipsis in course discussions attachments to view, re-download and share downloaded attachment
- Change the text of the information in the "About us" section.
- Replace Octocat with the logo of Crux in the "About us" section.
- Repeated notifications of very old forum discussions
- Hyperlinks not clickable in forums posts and course section descriptions #92
- Navigation Bar not updating when back button is pressed
- Unintuitive back button behaviour in the main activity
Version 1.4.1 (verCode 8), 2018-09-08
- Notifications for forum posts.
- "Help" button with instructions on logging in using a Token.
https. This fixes the Cleartext traffic exceptions on Android 9.
- Course names weren't sanitized to proper directory names before passing to
searchFile, causing a bug where downloaded files couldn't be found.
Version 1.4.0 (verCode 7), 2018-09-05
- 'Mark as unread' option for modules in a course
- Notification Channel support for Oreo and above.
- Support for Android Pie (API 28)
- 'Announcements' and other forum modules can now be viewed in-app.
TextView to display HTML content, rather than parsing each time.
- Support for multiple files within a course to have the same file name.
- "Show More/Less" option for longer descriptions.
- Swipe to refresh on 'My Courses' syncs changes in all courses. Only refreshed list of courses earlier.
- API served URL changed from "http://id.bits-hyderabad.ac.in/moodle/" to "http://td.bits-hyderabad.ac.in/moodle/"
- Notifications are 'bundled' with a group summary for Android Nougat and above. For lower APIs, each notification is shown separately.
ForumFragment that supports any forum based on the
forumid parameter. The older
ForumFragment is now
- All usages of
WebView in the app. All redirects now use the default browser.
- Notification during content sync.
NotificationService is now used as a proper background service, not as a forground service.
- Notifications not opening the app on being clicked.
- Improper condition while checking if a course is newly added.
- Repeated crashes while syncing updates.
- Bug in SiteNews pagination where only the latest page is displayed and cached.
- Files list for course was being generated using entire CMS directory.
- Added a missing Toast when starting file download from a forum attachment.