STK Derby Destruction!
Hi! This is a mod of SuperTuxKart aiming to reproduce GTA SAMP derby destruction minigame. The game is not playable yet but I am trying to release something playable someday. I am working on the game helped by some friends and people over the internet. Spongy is helping me writing the code and Crystal is giving me his awesome car mods he is making.
To run SuperTuxKart, make sure that your computer's specifications are equal or higher than the following specifications:
- A graphics card capable of 3D rendering - NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX, AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or Intel HD Graphics 4000 and newer. OpenGL >= 3.3
- You should have a dual-core CPU that's running at 1 GHz or faster.
- You'll need at least 512 MB of free VRAM (video memory).
- System memory: 1 GB
- Minimum disk space: 700 MB
- Ideally, you'll want a joystick with at least 6 buttons.
The software is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL) which can be found in the file
COPYING in the same directory as this file. Information about the licenses for the artwork is contained in
A reminder for those who are looking at the code and 3D models:
SuperTuxKart: X right, Y up, Z forwards
Blender: X right, Y forwards, Z up
The export utilities perform the needed transformation, so in Blender you just work with the XY plane as ground, and things will appear fine in STK (using XZ as ground in the code, obviously).
Building from source
You can try our new helper script in the folder of the game (stkHelper.sh).
That would be the easiest way to compile the game and start it. Keep in mind that it's an experimental "launcher" and works only for Debian based distros currently!
If you wish to do that manually you can follow the Building instructions in