Add account migration #9186
Account migration thats compatible with the current standards
Because its A-social that misskey doesnt have it and we swagging
Additional info (optional)
We cool now? 🥺
- Handle receiving of account migration
- Utility handlers for sending account migration
- backend API to enable UI to interact with backend migration
- MisskeyFE migration settings
It already fetches the moved to info on regular user fetches, now only the notification of a new "moved to" is missing. Signed-off-by: cutestnekoaqua <email@example.com> Co-authored-by: Mary Strodl <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: cutestnekoaqua <email@example.com>
Untested, hopefully it works.. Signed-off-by: cutestnekoaqua <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Merge Day! Gonna squash commits after my commit. Needs testing but stable enough for dev branch
Won't merge yet --
two things one thing need to be done:
- Throw an error if an admin tries to migrate out
- Lock down the user's account after they migrate out
Thank you so much @cutestnekoaqua for joining Calckey as a maintainer/developer!
No due date set.
No dependencies set.
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may exist for a short time before cleaning up, in most cases it CANNOT be undone. Continue?