Weblate push user (bot)
Updated by "Cleanup translation files" hook in Weblate. Translation: Subz/Subz Translate-URL: https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/subz/subz/
|9 months ago|
|ISSUE_TEMPLATE||2 years ago|
|android||2 years ago|
|e2e||2 years ago|
|fastlane/metadata/android||1 year ago|
|resources||2 years ago|
|src||9 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|angular.json||2 years ago|
|browserslist||2 years ago|
|capacitor.config.json||2 years ago|
|ionic.config.json||2 years ago|
|karma.conf.js||2 years ago|
|package-lock.json||2 years ago|
|package.json||2 years ago|
|tsconfig.app.json||2 years ago|
|tsconfig.json||2 years ago|
|tsconfig.spec.json||2 years ago|
|tslint.json||2 years ago|
Subscription and contract management app for Android based on Ionic and Angular. Written in TypeScript.
- Add subscriptions and details like costs, billing interval, contract durations and cancelation period
- Show all subscriptions and their costs
- Show days until next billing
- Switch subscription cost overview to daily, weekly, monthly and yearly
- Modify and delete subscriptions
- Search for specific subscriptions
- Sort subscriptions by name, costs, etc.
- Optional reminder for reaching cancelation period of subscriptions
- UI: Force Dark-mode
- Region: Currency, date format
- Data management: Local backup and restore
- Node: Install the packages
npmor get it from: https://nodejs.org
- Git: Install the
gitpackage or get it from: https://git-scm.com/download
[sudo] npm install -g @ionic/cli
- Android Studio / SDK: Get it from: https://developer.android.com/studio
Build the app
git clone https://codeberg.org/epinez/Subz.git cd Subz npm i ionic build --prod npx cap sync npx cap open android
Now you can run a build within Android Studio. You could also run it in a browser with
ionic serve. Enjoy!
Feel free to help me improving Subz in any possible way! These are some examples of how you could help:
- File an issue: Did you notice a bug while using Subz or do you have some ideas of how we could enhance it? File an issue and I will notice it!
- Tell others about Subz: I wanted to create something which not only helps me but also others. Everybody knows the struggle of forgetting to cancel a contract in time. I want that to be a problem of the past, so please help me to help others and tell them about Subz!
- Translate: Subz is not (fully) localized in your language? You are welcome to help. Localization is handled on Weblate.
- Start coding: Are you familiar with Typescript, HTML, SCSS, Angular and or Ionic? Nice! Please file issues first and reference to them in the commit like
Fixes bad behaviour xy, closes #1. If you want to contribute new features please wait for my response because I want to keep the app as clean and straightforward as possible. :-)
If you want to support the development by a donation, you are very welcome to do so. That would allow me to invest more time into the development as I'm a student and working on Subz in my free time.
You can also contact me via E-Mail.
- mondstern for his beautiful acrylic painting of the Subz logo
- All translators which helped localizing Subz via Weblate. I don't mention each one specifically because that's so much work :-)
- All donators!