Track your food and nutrition easily and fast. Still in early development.
- Track your meals including calories, macro- and micronutrients
- Use several databases or create custom meals
- Currently Open Food Facts, the Swiss Food Composition Database and USDA FoodData Central are supported
- Search meals by product name or just scan the EAN code
- the EAN code of the first matching custom food will be used or
- Open Food Facts will be searched if that database is activated and no matching custom food was found
- Get meal suggestions based on your last tracked meals
- Set targets for macro- and micronutrients including calculating them based on your personal details
- See your daily nutrition details
- Create an encrypted backup with WebDAV and restore it
This app is built with Flutter.
- Download and setup flutter: https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/install
- Clone repository:
git clone https://codeberg.org/epinez/Energize.git && cd Energize
- Install dependencies:
flutter pub get
- Run build runner to generate types:
dart run build_runner build --delete-conflicting-outputs
- Build and install:
As this app is still in an early stage, a few things have still to be developed. The app is usable but sometimes has rough edges. If you want to be a tester on Google Play, feel free to write me a message and include your Gmail-address.
At this development stage you are very welcome to:
- Create issues for things not working as intended
- Help translating via Weblate:
- Make feature requests (However, they are probably low priority right now)
If you want to support the development by a donation, you are very welcome to do so! Creating this app is a lot of fun but also a very time consuming task and sometimes leads to little frustration :-).
- Make sure to match the version number in:
- Compile with
flutter build apk
- Don't forget changelogs!
© 2022 Christian Flaßkamp – email@example.com