Currently translated at 100.0% (187 of 187 strings) Translation: Energize/Energize Translate-URL: https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/energize/energize/fr/
Track your food and nutrition easily and fast. Still in early development.
- Track your meals including calories, macro- and micronutrients
- Use several databases, including:
- Open Food Facts
- Swiss Food Composition Database
- USDA FoodData Central
- Create custom meals
- Search meals by product name, EAN, or just scan the EAN code
- the EAN code of the first matching custom food will be used or
- Open Food Facts will be searched if that database is activated and no matching custom food was found
- Get meal suggestions based on your last tracked meals
- Set targets for macro- and micronutrients including calculating them based on your personal details
- See your daily nutrition details
- Create an encrypted backup with WebDAV and restore it
This app is built with Flutter. You can get the current used SDK version under submodules/flutter; this is also used to pin the correct Flutter dependency for automated F-Droid builds on new versions (tags).
- Download and setup flutter: https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/install
- Clone repository:
git clone https://codeberg.org/epinez/Energize.git && cd Energize
- Install dependencies:
flutter pub get
- Run build runner to generate types:
dart run build_runner build --delete-conflicting-outputs
- Build and install:
As this app is still in an early stage, a few things have still to be developed. The app is usable but sometimes has rough edges.
You are very welcome to:
Create issues for
- things not working as intended
- feature requests
Please have a look whether similar issues already exist in advance.
- There is no written roadmap or code style guidelines yet
- it's easier to reach out in advance if you want something to be merged later. :-)
If you want to support the development by a donation, you are very welcome to do so! Creating this app is a lot of fun but also a very time consuming task and sometimes leads to little frustration...
- Make sure to match the version number in:
- Compile with
flutter build apk
- Don't forget changelogs!
© 2023 Christian Flaßkamp – firstname.lastname@example.org