You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|7065dd09c9||3 years ago|
|data||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|GovCrawler_at.py||3 years ago|
|LICENSE.md||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|minster.py||3 years ago|
|table_of_contents.py||3 years ago|
Is a tool to download the latest reports of the weekly sittings from the austrian federal government/council of ministers. It also toots it and shows it with the latest consultation bills on a web page.
- Mastodon Account: @GovCrawler_at@botsin.space
- Twitter Account: @GovCrawler_at@twitter.com
- Website: coming soon
- A Webserver (like Apache2 or try
python3 -m http.serverfor testing)
- minster.py saves the last report in a json file and downloads the annexes.
- GovCrawler_at.py toots the newest report in a thread on mastodon if the report wasn't tooted already.
- data/index.html shows the latest report and the latest consultation bills on a web page.
- table_of_contents.py is used to scan all reports to generate an index of all saved reports. Don't use it in production.