This contains Ansible playbooks for the `foo` router at Hack Manhattan.
Before `foo.yaml` is run:
1. Standard OpenBSD installation with everything except X sets. Remember to use `stty com0 115200` and `set tty com0` at the boot prompt.
2. DHCP client on interface `em0` and plug into uplink (we're going to install ports).
3. Set up root account and user account.
4. Allow root ssh connections with password (we have pf.conf entries that mitigate threats).
5. Configure `em3` with `192.168.8.1/24` and plug into your machine (manually assign yourself an appropriate IP to connect to it).
6. Set up an `~/.ssh/config` alias:
Host foo.hackmanhattan.com foo.hackmanhattan.com-bootstrap
7. Run `bootstrap.yaml` playbook