You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|Bugs||Crashes and other bugs||bug|
Please read the following before submitting:
- Please do NOT submit bug reports for questions. Ask questions on IRC at #sway on Libera Chat.
- Proprietary graphics drivers, including nvidia, are not supported. Please use the open source equivalents, such as nouveau, if you would like to use Sway.
- Please do NOT submit issues for information from the github wiki. The github wiki is community maintained and therefore may contain outdated information, scripts that don't work or obsolete workarounds. If you fix a script or find outdated information, don't hesitate to adjust the wiki page.
Please fill out the following:
swaymsg -t get_versionor
sway -d 2> ~/sway.logfrom a TTY and upload it to a pastebin, such as gist.github.com.
- This will record information about sway's activity. Please try to keep the reproduction as brief as possible and exit sway.
- Please try to produce with the default configuration.
- If you cannot reproduce with the default configuration, please try to find the minimal configuration to reproduce.
- Upload the config to a pastebin such as gist.github.com.
- This is only needed if sway crashes.
- If you use systemd, you should be able to open the coredump of the most recent crash with gdb with
coredumpctl gdb swayand then
bt fullto obtain the stack trace.
- If the lines mentioning sway or wlroots have
??for the location, your binaries were built without debug symbols. Please compile both sway and wlroots from source and try to reproduce.
- The steps you took in plain English to reproduce the problem.