released this 3 months ago | 271 commits to master since this release
tweak.overflowing-glyphsoption, which can be enabled to fix rendering issues with glyphs of any width that appear cut-off (#592).
- Non-empty lines are now considered to have a hard linebreak, unless an actual word-wrap is inserted.
DECSDMnow disables sixel scrolling, while resetting it enables scrolling (#631).
tweak.pua-double-widthoptions (which have been superseded by
- FD exhaustion when repeatedly entering/exiting URL mode with many URLs.
- Double free of URL while removing duplicated and/or overlapping URLs in URL mode (#627).
- Crash when an unclosed OSC-8 URL ran into un-allocated scrollback rows.
- Some box-drawing characters were rendered incorrectly on big-endian architectures.
- Crash when resizing the window to the smallest possible size while scrollback search is active.
- Scrollback indicator being incorrectly rendered when window size is very small.
- Reduced memory usage in URL mode.
- Crash when the
\E[3J) was executed, and there was a selection, or sixel image, in the scrollback (#633).