released this 9 months ago | 1561 commits to master since this release
- Completions for fish shell (#11)
- FreeBSD support (#238).
- IME popup location support: foot now sends the location of the cursor so any popup can be displayed near the text that is being typed.
- Trailing comments in
foot.inimust now be preceded by a space or tab (#270)
- The scrollback search box no longer accepts non-printable characters.
- Non-formatting C0 control characters,
DELare now stripped from pasted text.
- Exit when the client application terminates, not when the TTY file descriptor is closed.
- Crash on compositors not implementing the text input interface (#259).
- Erased, overflowing glyphs (when
tweak.allow-overflowing-double-width-glyphs=yes- the default) not properly erasing the cell overflowed into.
#and subsequent characters (#270)
- Combining characters not being rendered when composed with colored bitmap glyphs (i.e. colored emojis).
- Pasting URIs from the clipboard when the source has not newline-terminated the last URI (#291).
- Sixel “current geometry” query response not being bounded by the current window dimensions (fixes
- Crash on keyboard input when repeat rate was zero (i.e. no repeat).
- Wrong button encoding of mouse buttons 6 and 7 in mouse events.
- Scrollback search not matching composed characters.
- High CPU usage when holding down e.g. arrow keys while in scrollback search mode.
- Rendering of composed characters in the scrollback search box.
- IME pre-edit cursor when positioned at the end of the pre-edit string.
- Scrollback search not matching multi-column characters.