Pull networking fixes from David Miller:
1) Fix free/alloc races in batmanadv, from Sven Eckelmann.
2) Several leaks and other fixes in kTLS support of mlx5 driver, from
3) BPF devmap_hash cost calculation can overflow on 32-bit, from Toke
4) Add an r8152 device ID, from Kazutoshi Noguchi.
5) Missing include in ipv6's addrconf.c, from Ben Dooks.
6) Use siphash in flow dissector, from Eric Dumazet. Attackers can
easily infer the 32-bit secret otherwise etc.
7) Several netdevice nesting depth fixes from Taehee Yoo.
8) Fix several KCSAN reported errors, from Eric Dumazet. For example,
when doing lockless skb_queue_empty() checks, and accessing
sk_napi_id/sk_incoming_cpu lockless as well.
9) Fix jumbo packet handling in RXRPC, from David Howells.
10) Bump SOMAXCONN and tcp_max_syn_backlog values, from Eric Dumazet.
11) Fix DMA synchronization in gve driver, from Yangchun Fu.
12) Several bpf offload fixes, from Jakub Kicinski.
13) Fix sk_page_frag() recursion during memory reclaim, from Tejun Heo.
14) Fix ping latency during high traffic rates in hisilicon driver, from
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net: (146 commits)
net: fix installing orphaned programs
net: cls_bpf: fix NULL deref on offload filter removal
selftests: bpf: Skip write only files in debugfs
selftests: net: reuseport_dualstack: fix uninitalized parameter
r8169: fix wrong PHY ID issue with RTL8168dp
net: dsa: bcm_sf2: Fix IMP setup for port different than 8
net: phylink: Fix phylink_dbg() macro
gve: Fixes DMA synchronization.
inet: stop leaking jiffies on the wire
ixgbe: Remove duplicate clear_bit() call
Documentation: networking: device drivers: Remove stray asterisks
e1000: fix memory leaks
i40e: Fix receive buffer starvation for AF_XDP
igb: Fix constant media auto sense switching when no cable is connected
net: ethernet: arc: add the missed clk_disable_unprepare
igb: Enable media autosense for the i350.
igb/igc: Don't warn on fatal read failures when the device is removed
tcp: increase tcp_max_syn_backlog max value
net: increase SOMAXCONN to 4096
netdevsim: Fix use-after-free during device dismantle