||1 year ago|
|LICENSE||1 year ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|mastograph.py||1 year ago|
|sebs_circles.png||1 year ago|
|sebs_graph.png||1 year ago|
Python code that collects some simple stats from your Mastodon followers (like which instance is home to the majority of your followers) and draws a graph showing your followers based on their instance.
Before you can run this successfully, you'll need to...
- Install a couple of python packages
- Fill out the connection details at the top of the file
- masto_instance (your Mastodon instance)
- masto_user (email address you use to login to Mastodon)
- masto_password (your super secret password) After the script has created its API keys, you can remove the password from the code. TODO: Ask for connection details during runtime
Here is the output of my followers last time I ran this:
To allow for exploration of the graph, you could save the graph as a graphml file (instructions can be found here: https://github.com/hadim/pygraphml/blob/master/notebooks/documentation.ipynb ) and then open it in https://socnetv.org/ - Have FUN!
This code has been hacked together very quickly and might have some serious issues. Use at your own risk.