User Style for a more readable rC3 Fahrplan
This style makes changes to the web version of the rC3 Fahrplan,
to make it more readable.
Can be used with the Stylus Firefox Add-on,
for example. For a detailed how to, see below.
Tested on Firefox desktop.
Table of Contents:
- use a standard font
- no bold font
- no text transformation (upper case etc)
- use standard scrollbar style
- always display horizontal scrollbar at the bottom of the window, instead of only at the bottom of the page
- sticky table header (room names)
There are also alternative locations of the schedule:
- Install the Stylus Firefox Add-on
- Navigate to the schedule website
- Click the Stylus button in the toolbar. In the newly shown popup menu, look for the text “Write style for:”, and below it, click on the “this URL” part of the link.
- A new tab or window will open. In the left sidebar, under “Mozilla Format”, click the button “Import”
- A new popup will be opened, with a large text area. Copy-paste the content of
style.css into it. Click “Overwrite Style”.
- The popup will have closed, and the main text area shows the code that you copied. In the left sidebar, above “Mozilla Format”, click “Save”.
- You can close the tab or window of Stylus. The schedule website should look different now.
This work is licensed under CC BY 4.0.