My personal blog. https://blog.airikr.me
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
This is the source code for my personal blog, Airikr Blog.
- The visitors decide when data will be logged on the server and/or on their device.
- Full control over the saved data.
- Sort posts after tags.
- Markdown for both posts and comments.
- Quickly change theme.
- Detailed statistics.
- Easily share posts to Telegram or a Mastodon instance.
- Instant View for a blog post.
- As of today, simple search for simple words (will be advanced search in the future).
- ADMIN: The login demands a username and TOTP. A password are required before setting up TOTP. After that, the password will be removed from the account.
- ADMIN: Save posts for later.
- ADMIN: Pin posts to the top.
- ADMIN: Upload files and manage them.
- ADMIN: Set default name, email address, and URL.
- Advanced search. Filter search results after:
- full date
- Android app for the admin panel only.
- Fade the themes for a comfortable transition.
- Be able to reset the account by sending a reset link via email.
- Be able to subscribe to a specific tag via RSS.
- Be able to link to a post on another blog that mentions a post on Airikr Blog.
- Save toots in the database for best page reload speed.
- ADMIN: Be able to gather sources and plan future posts.
- ADMIN: Be able to write private posts that are encrypted with AES256.