FOSS metronome for Android created for the band musician that needs to manage a setlist of songs. https://f-droid.org/packages/agrigolo.chubbyclick/
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
FOSS metronome for Android created for the band musician that needs to manage a setlist of songs. The app features three sections :
- A conventional metronome with tap tempo
- A Setlist where songs can be added and sorted
- A Practice section where metronome can be programmed to automatically increase/decrease BPM over time.
- Sound is generated, not sampled, for better accuracy
- Songs can be saved in a setlist and arranged via drag&drop
- When in setlist mode, the metronome for each song can be started and stopped with a single tap
- Setlists can be imported and exported
- Metronome can be programmed to auto increase/decrease BPM in the Practice section
- Sounds can be customized (notes duration,beat and accent note pitch) and two presets are provided
- Each beat in a bar can be accented or muted
- Up to 400 BPM
- Tap Tempo function
- Number of beats per measure can be changed (1-32)