You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||8 months ago|
|LICENSE||8 months ago|
|README.md||8 months ago|
|main.py||8 months ago|
|screenshot.png||8 months ago|
Homeassistant companion for Linux. Inspired by the functionality provided by the Mac companion
Depends on paho-mqtt
- Registers device with the right details (hostname, vendor, model, firmware version).
- Publishes three binary sensors, and one numeric sensor
- Binary sensor, is computer active?
- Binary sensor, is camera in use?
- Binary sensor, is computer plugged in?
- Numeric sensor, battery level