Version 2.6 Stable
released this 1 year ago | 37 commits to main since this release
- Added Hexboards.
- Tokens on TiledBoards (and HexBoards) can be placed on Tiles, Edges and Corners.
- Added joints to PhysicsBoard
Version 2.3 Stable
released this 1 year ago | 55 commits to main since this release
- Many backend changes.
- Some small features, e.g. added
Version 2.2 Stable
released this 1 year ago | 68 commits to main since this release
- A vector class now allows you to create games that calculate velocity and acceleration based on vectors.
from miniworldmaker import * board = Board() t = token() @t.register def act(self): self.move_vector(Vector(1,1)) board.run()
Tokens with images are created with correct aspect-ratio - this makes it easier to scale the tokens afterwards.
Some transformations (is_textured) have been reworked, others removed to reduce complexity (is_scaled to tile has been merged into is_textured).
Tile margin was removed completely to reduce complexity
is_scaled_to_tile was removed (use is_textured)
grid_overlay was renamed to grid
tile_margin was removed completely
Version 2.1.0 Stable
released this 1 year ago | 84 commits to main since this release
- Shapes have now a
fill-color like in processing.
- Many ideas where taken from processing. Shapes have now a border and a fill color. Drawing with shapes was improved.
- Many updates to docs.
- Updated the tutorial and added a (german only) processing tutorial
NumberTokenwhere renamed to
Number- Old names are still accesible.
- Updates to TextToken - better autoscaling
- You can use the name
- background.blit() was removed
- Some small changed to TextToken
- Source Code (ZIP)
- Source Code (TAR.GZ)
- 5.9 KiB mouse2.png
- 2.0 MiB moving.gif
- Shapes have now a
Version 2.0.3 Stable
released this 1 year ago | 112 commits to main since this release
I put extra work into the shapes. These now also have a frame.
In the following releases I will bring the API a bit closer to the Processing API (without cloning it) and improve the documentation - especially of the shapes.
- Shapes have less arguments in the constructor. They are reduced to the absolute necessary.
Miniworldmaker Version 2! Stable
released this 1 year ago | 115 commits to main since this release
Over the past year I have done numerous major and minor refactorings on Miniworldmaker. This now also translates into a major release number.
The Miniworldmaker makes the jump to version 2!
What is new?
- Several shapes have been reworked
- The ellipse was added again.
- board.fill_color stores a default color for shapes.
- The constructors for many tokens were simplified. It is no longer possible to specify the color or the costume directly in the constructor, but this must be done with another statement.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Version 188.8.131.52 Stable
released this 1 year ago | 116 commits to main since this release
Untested, small release