A free/libre fast-paced arcade collection of mini-games. https://yeldham.itch.io/librerama
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Add joypad support for nanogames with the input type "Screen" (now called "Drag and Drop"), making the game fully playable through a controller!
- Add nanogames:
- Digital Warp
- Garden Thyme
- Gravity Shift
- Add current nanogame summary to the pause screen.
- Add some eye candy to the arcade menu.
- Rename the "Screen" input type for nanogames to "Drag and Drop".
- Keep pause button visible during nanogame intermissions.
- Countin' Candy: Slightly decrease max possible quantity of candy.
- Gadget Inspection: Tone down target area size decrease on later difficulty levels.
- Punchbag Wallop: Make difficulty 1 punching bag swing away after 3 hits and decrease punches needed from 12 to 9, to better exemplify how later difficulty levels work. Also increase hits needed from 5 to 6 for the difficulty 3 bag.
- Thing Factory: Change some visuals to better indicate the objective.
- Fix weird resolution in nanogames while in windowed mode if the window size is never changed.
0.4.1 - 2021-04-26
- Punchbag Wallop: Reduce length of the "punch missed" animation.
- Fix "Randomize" button picking official nanogames on community mode in the selection screen.
0.4.0 - 2021-04-21
- Add music! A menu theme and various jingles all composed by Francesco Corrado.
- Add control settings. With options to change nanogame controls, and to mirror the positions of touch buttons.
- Add nanogames:
- Buzzing Lunch
- Countin' Candy
- Shuffle Dance
- Woozy Chomper
- Add labels showing how much was gained on score and tickets counters.
- Add "Contributors" tab to the "About" dialog.
- Add new phrases to the nanogame intermissions.
- Unify the nanogame selection and random screens.
- Improve the directional touch controls. Now allowing diagonal inputs.
- Anagogic Clock: Add a "x" mark to empty slots in the time display, to better convey that any number is acceptable for them.
- Ballkeep: Slow down the ball at the start, but raise the speed further after the first bounce. Also add arrows on the dominant paddle that disappear after moving it.
- Punchbag Wallop: Make punching bags translucent when they flinch away and can't be hit.
- Thing Factory: Make "things" spawn indefinitely instead of a fixed amount. Also increase size of their touch area.
- Void Avoider: Increase minimum distance between the player and black hole spawns.
- Allow choosing which difficulty to start from in practice mode.
- It's now possible to pause/quit at the very start of nanogame playing.
- Double best score slots in the statistics screen from 3 to 6.
- Allow for search terms in the selection screen to only contain negatives.
- Disable "Mute When the Game Loses Focus" option by default, as it doesn't work correctly on some cases.
- Make status icons on the pause menu in the nanogame HUD have the same color as their unpaused counterparts.
- Various minor visual changes across the game's interface.
- Fix occasions where one could start playing with less nanogames selected than necessary in the selection screen.
- Fix bug in nanogame selection screen when typing too fast in the search bar. Turns out that it wasn't Android only.
- Papercuts: Fix cutting very close to the inner cutout area making the nanogame unwinnable instead of triggering the failure state in rare occasions.
- Void Avoider: Fix black hole spawns being wrongfully offset, leading to some cases where it could spawn inside the player.
- Fix ellipsis on cutoff names in nanogame buttons glitching on window resize.
- Fix "Start" button's tooltip in the arcade menu appearing even when hidden.
0.3.0 - 2020-08-15
- Add nanogames:
- Gadget Inspection
- Gem Enchantment
- Add visual reference to the number of nanogames needed to be selected to start playing.
- Show tooltips to cutoff labels on nanogame buttons in the selection screen.
- Make possible to access the "community_nanogames" directory via the choose/random screens.
- Heavily improve the joypad experience when navigating the interface. With a visual indicator of the current UI element focused, better navigation from one element to another, and the possibility to change tabs which the shoulder buttons.
- Anagogic Clock: Change the ambiance sound effect to piano music.
- Ballkeep: Make paddle rotation be from the top one's perspective, and the bottom paddle be the one to disappear in difficulty 3.
- Rope Hop: Slightly increase jump distance of enemies.
- Reposition the "Randomize" button and enable its text clearing functionality in the random selection screen.
- Make touch buttons in nanogame HUD update immediately on joypad (dis)connection and toggle of showing them by force.
- Make language names be shown in their respective languages in the settings dialog.
- Fix volume sliders looking unthemed when focused.
- Anagogic Clock: Fix hands listening to any input other than the left mouse button on the desktop.
- Fix difficulty up message appearing on nanogame transition while it's already maxed.
- Fix contents of the random selection screen overflowing on the minimal window width.
0.2.0 - 2020-06-26
- Add nanogames:
- Rope Hop
- Thing Factory
- Add practice mode. Sharpen your skills on a specific nanogame without worrying about energy points.
- Add German translation (thanks to Wuzzy).
- Revamp touch buttons. Adding pass-through functionality, and lightly changed appearance.
- Anagogic Clock: Allow for an margin error of 1 minute on the last difficulty.
- Input Flow: Remove number system, and make difficulty 2 have 5 inputs.
- Punchbag Wallop: At difficulty 3, make the bag need 5 punches instead of 4 to be destroyed.
- Void Avoider: Make the no-spawn area of black holes slightly bigger.
- Remove vertical borders in the arcade interface. Giving it a more clear look.
- Apply small cosmetic change to vertical scrollbar.
- Fix previously played nanogames never actually being cleared.
- Fix crash for nanogames that fire the 'ended' signal when something vanishes.
- Fix nanogame filtering not taking into account other languages.
- Fix audio speed not quite matching the game speed.
- Fix menu noise being played when pressing the shortcut while no sub-menus are open.
- Fix item on "Inputs" list in the random selection screen being cutoff.
- Fix difficulty and speed icon bugs related to their colors.
- Fix text alignment in "Community Nanogames" toggle when changing from certain languages.
0.1.1 - 2020-04-24
- Fix bug in nanogame selection screen when typing too fast in the filter bar. This error is very easy to encounter on Android.
- Fix error when changing the language while playing a nanogame.
- Fix some areas not updating their texts when changing the language.
- Fix incorrect source link in "Anagogic Clock" nanogame.