This fixes wind speed and direction not being paceled.
Plus introduce a version to check befor unpaceling.
This should not be merged now, since the change is not in a regular Gadgetbridge release and would break interoperability.
We should merge this after the version AFTER Gadgetbridge 0.47.2 is available.
will wait with merge for 0.47.2.
No, please merge whejln the version after 0.47.2 is out. 0.47.2 is currently in the F-FDroid blackbox.
Ok, understood, will merge when the version after 0.47.2 is available @fdroid.
(has still 0.57.1)
This pull request currently doesn't have any dependencies.
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?