Create an IdeationHub tool that fedizens can:
- Publish ideas
- Join ideas
- Discuss ideas
- Found communities
The last part should be done by triggering a process in the CommunityHub tool.
- Create Community
- Elect Community members to positions.
- Give power to positions
- Make decisions as a Community
- Embeding Discussion Software (async/sync)
- Create a Git Repository with a Community decision
- Appoint maintainers and contributors to a Repository by a Community decision.
- Remove maintainers and contributors from a Repository by a Commuinty decision.
- Refine the lifecycle of an idea (Ideation -> Community -> Project)
- Make ProjectHub more general -> Allow for Projects that are not source code development projects
- Create a network of independant instances to run SocialCoding.