You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 years ago|
|.idea||2 years ago|
|ScoreSheets||2 years ago|
|fastlane/metadata/android||2 years ago|
|gradle/wrapper||2 years ago|
|images||2 years ago|
|sounds||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|PRIVACY.md||2 years ago|
|README.de.md||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|build.gradle||2 years ago|
|gradle.properties||2 years ago|
|gradlew||2 years ago|
|gradlew.bat||2 years ago|
|settings.gradle||2 years ago|
Languages: English Deutsch
Score sheets is an Android app to capture and calculate results for the following games:
- popular game Sk... King (here Pirates)
- popular game Wizard®
- dice game Y...zee (here Pasch)
- and other games where the points must be added or substracted
- supported languages: english, german
- up to 8 players
- unlimited predefined player names
- Rummy: add double score with one click
- automatic calculation
- dealer indicator
- does not require any permissions
Supported download locations:
- F-Droid (the F-Droid app can be downloaded here)
- Play Store
Important: The Codeberg version is being updated more often than the F-Droid version. F-Droid builds new versions irregularly and you'll need the F-Droid client to get update notifications.
I made this Android app for my own private use. Maybe someone else will find it useful.
Wizard® is a registered trademark by Ken Fisher and he gave me the right to use the name of the game. Thank you!
If you suspect a violation of trademark law, please open an issue.