|6 months ago|
|caldavzap_0.13.2||6 months ago|
|localization||6 months ago|
|skins||3 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||6 months ago|
|LICENSE||5 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|addon.js||3 years ago|
|addon.min.js||3 years ago|
|caldavzap.php||6 months ago|
|composer.json||6 months ago|
|config.inc.php.dist||6 months ago|
Roundcube CalDAVZap Plugin
A plugin for Roundcube to include CalDAVZap in to the main GUI. CalDAVZap is included in the plugin folder since version 1.02 of this plugin. The latest version of CalDAVZap I could found is 0.13.2rc1 from https://www.inf-it.com/mlmmj/davclients/2015-11/0000004.html. All credits goes to inf-it.com, the developers of CalDAVZap.
There are some minor tweaks i have made to:
- interface.js I have found a small glitch displaying the wrong state of availability. I have fixed this and reported it back to inf-it.com. They have included this fix in his internal GIT.
- index.html This file is the original version, I have made a copy called
roundcube.htmland tweaked it to use my own CalDAVZap-Auth-Plugin.
- config_rc.js includes a configuration for the new Auth Plugin
- main_rc.js added the code for my own Auth Plugin
- /auth/plugins/roundcube both files in this folder manage to login via a existing Roundcube session
Changelog and FAQ
- extract the archive into the plugin folder of Roundcube
<roundcube>/plugins/and rename it to
caldavzap, so that the path reads at the end /path/to/DOCUMENT_ROOT/ROUNDCUBEDIR/plugins/caldavzap/.
- activate the CalDAVZap plugin in /config/config.inc.php in the way that you add it to the active plugins array, like
$config['plugins'] = array('caldavzap');
- copy config.inc.php.dist to config.inc.php and configure at least the parameters