Add support for multiple libraries
Multi library support is going to enable the generator automatically pull in library definitions one library depends on.
This adds some complexity of course, because as well as for the class dependencies, we need to create a dependency graph first and start with the topmost tree element to get the correct order.
For this to work
- the parameter to start with is the directory containing the GIR files
- a further parameter tells which library definition to exclude
- within the walk of dependency tree (
OGTKMapper) we need to add a flag at the topmost parent elements: For those classes the library includes have to be written on generation.
We probaby want to exclude the very basic Glib libs, because we want to replace those with ObjFW (otherwise a wrapper would be of no use and we are going to write an ObjC runtime for the GObject runtime ;-)). We may want to create a very small shadow lib (
OGObject) that just wraps
GObject and pulls in ObjFW.
Still to do to further subtasks to complete this huge task:
- 1. iterate through deps recursively to catch all depending dependencies
- 2. Generate list of source files into Makefiles
- 3. Add ObjFW package dependencies for autoconf (
- 4. Update and add missing documentation
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?