|Thomas cf8e6330a3||3 weeks ago|
|extra||3 weeks ago|
|public||2 months ago|
|src||3 weeks ago|
|.eslintrc.js||10 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 months ago|
|.stylelintrc.json||1 year ago|
|INSTALL.md||2 months ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||1 month ago|
|index.html||2 months ago|
|package.json||3 weeks ago|
|screenshot.svg||1 year ago|
|vite.config.js||6 months ago|
The MintApps are a collection of HTML5 apps to support teaching in technical and scientific subjects. Focusing on senior classes in secondary schools, MintApps intend to be more than pure "calculators" or "plotters" and put a focus on interactive visualization.
What distinguishes the MintApps from other apps?
- Plattform independent: an up-to-date browser is sufficient, the operating system is irrelevant, no client installation is required.
- Responsive: the display automatically adapts to the dimensions of the end device, so smartphones and tablets can also be used.
- Privacy friendly: no tracking mechanisms are integrated, no data is transferred to third parties.
- Open source: the source code is available on codeberg.org under the GPL 3.0 license.
- Online version: You can use the latest version of MintApps directly on the website kippenbergs.de/mint-index. Please note that this page shows additional content that is not part of the MintApps.
- Own instance: If you want to run your own instance of MintApps, take a look at INSTALL.md for instructions on building and installing.
- Social media: Don't miss the latest simulations and tools and follow us on Mastodon.
Many thanks to Matthias Borchard, Benjamin Chalupar, Stefan Richtberg, Michael Rode, Christian Schiller, Michael Speckert, and Hans-Georg Unckell for their professional advice!
Thank, you Lukas Schieren for supporting the communication in Mastodon as well as managing the Weblate repository.
We would also like to thank all the translators on Weblate, especially
- mondstern, who helps to translate the MintApps into eleven different languages,
- Peter Weinzierl for keeping the English language alive and kicking
The "MintApps" are licensed under the "GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3" license, please note in particular that this excludes any liability or guarantee.
Disclaimer of Warranty.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MODIFIES AND/OR CONVEYS THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.