Refreshing list of recipes behaves randomly
First off, I'd like to take a moment to thank you for this app! It looks promising, and the lack of such an app was the only thing preventing me from moving to Nextcloud Cookbook, so now that it exists, I'm taking the time to migrate my recipes to this format. So, thanks a lot!
Now, on with the report!
On first boot, the list of recipes takes a while to load (around 15 seconds for a list of 6 recipes, 5 of them with photo), but works flawlessly.
After this, however, refreshing the list (or choosing a reciping and going back to main screen), results in a very random behaviour. These are some of the things that can happen:
- No recipe is shown
- Only 3 recipes are shown
- All recipes are shown, but duplicated
- Only 1 recipe is shown
- Only two recipes are shown, one of them duplicated
- All recipes are shown, but some of them appear 3 times
Finally, after a while, it seems to stabilize and returns to the expected behaviour, just one entry per recipe.
I totally agree with @cianuro. I use the Nextcloud App since I installed you app, and I've actually started cooking stuff that I saved. So thank you so much, @MicMun! Never has any app made me so happy like this one.
Regarding the issue:
I just want to add that on my phone I can replicate the following behaviour:
- Select a category of recipes
- Select one of those recipes
- Press the back button to go back to list of recipes
- The category is still shown in the title bar, but the list refreshes and shows all recipes
- Select a category
- Refresh by scrolling too far upwards
- Selected category is still shown in title bar, but list refreshes and shows all recipes
This is a little different from what @cianuro observed, but I guess it's related.
This is on my todo list for version 2, there will be a rewrite to handle this in a better way.
I try to finish this until end of the year.
It is not easy to solve this faster.
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?