||6 months ago|
|package||7 months ago|
|sources||6 months ago|
|website||8 months ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|LICENSE||12 months ago|
|README.md||6 months ago|
UBPM - Universal Blood Pressure Manager
Tired of the original software supplied by the manufacturer of your blood pressure monitor because it's only available for Windows and requires an internet connection for uploading your private health data into the cloud? Then try UBPM for free and use it on Windows, Linux and macOS!
The current version supports the following features:
- import data from manual input, file (CSV, JSON, XML, SQL) or directly from supported blood pressure monitors
- export data to CSV, JSON, XML, SQL or PDF format
- migrate data from vendor software
- view, print and mail data as chart, table or statistics
- analyze data via SQL queries
- plugin interface for blood pressure monitors with a computer interface (USB, Bluetooth)
- online updater
- context-sensitive help via F1 key
- style GUI via CSS files
- multi-language (EN, DE, ES, FR, NL, NO, RU)
- cross-platform (same look & feel on Windows, Linux, macOS)
Supported blood pressure monitors
|BEURER||BC58||BC 58||USB (HID/SERIAL)||Important, read me first!
Untested, please report
|BEURER||BM55||BM 55||USB (HID/SERIAL)||Important, read me first!
Thanks to Werner Panocha (HID) for testing
|BEURER||BM58||BM 58||USB (HID/SERIAL)||Important, read me first!
Thanks to "Christel" (SERIAL) for sponsoring the device
|BEURER||BM65||BM 65||USB (HID/SERIAL)||Important, read me first!
Untested, please report
|HARTMANN||BPM25||Veroval Wrist||USB (SERIAL)||Thanks to Carsten Presser for testing|
|HARTMANN||DC318||Veroval Duo Control||USB (SERIAL)||Thanks to Andreas Hencke for giving access via usbip over internet|
|HARTMANN||GCE604||Veroval Upper Arm||USB (SERIAL)||Thanks to Annett Heyder for testing|
|OMRON||HEM-7600T||Evolv||BLUETOOTH||Important, read me first!
Thanks to Alex Morris for testing
|OMRON||HEM-7361T||M7/M500 Intelli IT, X7 Smart||BLUETOOTH||Important, read me first!
Thanks to "Elwood" for sponsoring the device
|OMRON||HEM-7155T||M4/M400 Intelli IT, X4 Smart||BLUETOOTH||Important, read me first!
Thanks to Annett Heyder for testing
|OMRON||HEM-7322U||M6 Comfort IT, M500 IT||USB (HID)||Where it all began|
|OMRON||HEM-7131U||M3 IT, M400 IT||USB (HID)||Thanks to Simon Peter for testing|
|OMRON||HEM-7080IT||M10 IT, M9 Premium||USB (HID)||Thanks to Sven Schirrmacher for giving access via usbip over internet|
|OMRON||HEM-790IT||790IT||USB (HID)||Thanks to "Sghosh151" for testing|
|OMRON||HEM-730xIT||MIT Elite (Plus)||USB (HID)||Thanks to Helio Machado for giving access via usbip over internet|
Your device is not yet supported? Check the following options:
- read the "Device Plugins" section of the guide and take a look at the plugin sources (usb-hid, usb-serial, bluetooth) to start coding your own plugin
- allow remote access to your USB device over the internet via usbip
- sponsor a device or donate money for the purchase of a device (see help menu entry "About" for e-mail or "Donation" for possible options)
Main window with some records…
Print or mail records…
Create or modify records…
Import from supported device…
Migrate from vendor software…
Analyze records via SQL queries…
Configure your preferred settings…
Press F1 to get help for the current context…
Download the latest version for your operating system. All 3 files (EXE, DMG, AppImage) contain everything to run UBPM on the target platform without installing anything.
This is a 7zip self extracting archive. It will be automatically extracted to "%temp%\7zxxxxxxxx" and after that the "ubpm.exe" is started. You can copy this directory or extract the file if you want the content.
IMPORTANT NOTE: some virus scanners classify UBPM as malicious! This is due to the use of 7zsfx. If you don't trust me rename EXE to ZIP, unpack and scan that directory, no warnings should appear for UBPM itself.
This is a AppImage package. Don't forget to "chmod +x *.AppImage" after download and execute. You can use the parameter "--appimage-extract" if you want the content.
This is an Apple disc image. You can mount and run or copy the application.
To verify the download was not tampered, a corresponding "*.sig" file is also available. It contains the hash and the signature of the release.
Two external commands are needed to check the integrity and authenticity: "sha256sum" and "minisign". If these are missing on your system please install first:
- Windows: download busybox and save as "sha256sum.exe"
- Linux: install via package manager, e.g.
apt install coreutils
- macOS: install via package manager like Homebrew, e.g.
brew install coreutils
- Windows: download and unzip minisign-win.zip
- Linux: install via package manager, use PPA or compile from source
- macOS: download and unzip minisign-osx.zip or install via package manager, e.g.
brew install minisign
After downloading the release and signature files open a terminal and copy & paste the commands found in the "*.sig" comment sections.
Example for Linux version 1.0.4:
echo 344e9fe0882d0fdb3057d094cfa6d986e7cbda7d1b23d5f2b734365b5549fce8 ubpm-1.0.4.AppImage | sha256sum -c
verified -> "ubpm-1.0.4.AppImage: OK"
failed -> "ubpm-1.0.4.AppImage: FAILED"
minisign -V -P RWRjSAJt4zCGy2SYhAWoLpygWZv5640wfhLqi/NLnaznnu18+txes5YA -m ubpm-1.0.4.AppImage -x ubpm-1.0.4.AppImage.sig
verified -> "Signature and comment signature verified"
failed -> "(Comment) Signature verification failed"
If you get a failed result, don't use the downloaded file! Maybe it was only corrupted during download, but it's also possible that it was intentionally manipulated to harm you.
The public signing key for UBPM is always RWRjSAJt4zCGy2SYhAWoLpygWZv5640wfhLqi/NLnaznnu18+txes5YA for all releases.
Build from Source
Download the latest Qt Online Installer and install Qt 5.15.x, Qt Charts and OpenSSL binaries first.
Checkout the source code via git (or download and extract the zip)
git clone https://codeberg.org/lazyt/ubpm
Change into the UBPM sources directory and generate the Makefile
cd ubpm/sources && qmake
Compile the source code
Optional create a release package (installs nothing on the build system)
Add new Localization
If your preferred language is missing, please contribute a translation. There are 2 ways of doing this:
The easiest way is to translate everything online via Weblate, but you need to register a free account first.
Open the project page and select the component you would like to start with, e.g. "Application". Click on "Start new translation" and set your language (or select an already existing but unfinished language to complete), translate all strings and repeat with the next component, e.g. "Guide" and "Plugins".
It can be helpful to open the "*.ts" file in "linguist", because you can see the context of the string in a real-time view of the user interface.
You can download all components via "Files -> Download ZIP" and test it like described under the Local section below, but skip:
- application/plugins: all steps and only run
lrelease *.tsinstead to create the "*.qm" files
- guide: the step copying "en.json" and use your downloaded "xx.json" instead
The "xx" in the following text stands for your 2 digit ISO-639-1 language code, for example "en" for English.
The commands "lrelease", "lupdate" and "linguist" are part of the Qt Framework. Standalone binaries are also available for Windows. For Linux/macOS use the package manager of your distribution and search for something like "qttools5-dev-tools".
A complete localization consists of 3 parts:
To translate the application go to "sources/mainapp" and
- find and add "TRANSLATIONS ... lng/mainapp_xx.ts" in "mainapp.pro"
lupdate -no-obsolete mainapp.proto create the "mainapp_xx.ts" with English strings
linguist lng/mainapp_xx.tsand translate all strings
- click on "File\Save" and "File\Release"
- new file "mainapp_xx.qm" should be created and contains the application localization
- to test your new application translation, copy this file to your "UBPM/Languages" directory
To translate the plugins go to "sources/plugins/vendor" and
- find and add "TRANSLATIONS ... ../shared/plugin/lng/plugins_xx.ts" in "plugins.pro"
lupdate -no-obsolete plugin.proto create the "plugins_xx.ts" with English strings
linguist ../shared/plugin/lng/plugins_xx.tsand translate all strings
- click on "File\Save" and "File\Release"
- new file "../shared/plugin/lng/plugins_xx.qm" should be created and contains the plugins localization
- to test your new plugins translation, copy this file to your "UBPM/Languages" directory
To translate the guide, go to "sources/mainapp/hlp" and
- copy "help/en.qh*" to "help/xx.qh*"
<file>../en.qch</file>in "xx.qhcp" to
<virtualFolder>en</virtualFolder>in "xx.qhp" to
<virtualFolder>xx</virtualFolder>and translate all section titles
- copy "html/lang/en.json" to "html/lang/xx.json" and translate all strings
- copy "html/img/en" to "html/img/xx" and replace all images with your localized screenshots
- find and add "for LNG ... xx; do" in "gen-help.sh"
- run this script to build the "xx" guide (requires static-i18n installed)
- new files "xx.qch" and "xx.qhc" should be created and contains the localized guide
- to test your new guide translation, copy these files to your "UBPM/Guides" directory
Now start UBPM, switch to your new language and test everything…
UBPM is based on
Thanks for this great software! 👍