released this 10 months ago | 32 commits to master since this release
JWM Kit Wallpaper replaced with the new JWM Kit Desktops
Most notable new features
- Specific different background for each Virtual Desktops
- configure the number of desktops
- configure additional window behaviors
- configure the button order for the window title bar
- NOTE : The new button order feature requires JWM 2.4 or greater.
Older version of JWM will ignore the button order.
released this 10 months ago | 48 commits to master since this release
Yesterday's release had a few issues. The release fixes those issues.
- Fix incompatiblity with older version of python. Tested on 3.5
- Corrupt themes files no longer prevent JWM Kit Appearances from starting.
released this 10 months ago | 51 commits to master since this release
Will be replaced with a newer 5th releaseed today. Why?
- This release does not work with older versions of Python. This affects some user. currently Python must be version 3.6 or newer. This has already been fixed in master.
- JWM Kit Appearances will not load if you have a corrupt theme file in the theme directory. This has also been fixed in master