Configurable device events
Some devices provide information when a particular event has been detected (for example Wake up, Falling asleep). In Gadgetbridge, you can assign actions to these events.
Currently, this is available in MiBand and Amazfit devices (know about more? Please help with edits).
You can configure Gadgetbridge to either trigger a pre-built action or send a broadcast message.
Device specific settingsgo to
- Choose an event (for example On Fall Asleep) and choose
Run action. Options include Media Play, Media Pause, Toggle media playback and also Send Broadcast.
- If you choose Send Broadcast, you can also customize the broadcast message in the
Using broadcast messages
You can use apps like Easer or Tasker to run additional appliacations, command or actions when the Broadcast messages are sent. See example configuration of Easer for button actions in a similar topic.
Tasker example configuration
This shows how intent broadcasts can be used with Tasker. Please feel free to expand this.
- Data Backup
- Permissions Explained
- Sports Activities Workouts
- Activity Sessions List
- Activity and Sleep Charts
- Heartrate measurement
- GPS recording of sports activities
- Integrating Sports Tracking apps with Gadgetbridge Sports Activities/Workouts
- Huami devices
- MyKronoz ZeTime
- Casio devices
- Fossil Hybrid HR
- How to Release
- Developer Documentation
- BT Protocol Reverse Engineering
- Support for a new Device
- New Device Tutorial
- Translating Gadgetbridge