Before opening an issue please confirm the following:
- I have read the wiki, and I didn't find a solution to my problem / an answer to my question.
- I have searched the issues, and I didn't find a solution to my problem / an answer to my question.
- If you upload an image or other content, please make sure you have read and understood the github policies and terms of services
Your issue is:
This is not an issue but rather an request: currently GB is displaying a URL for any installed app/watchface which will open up the browser on the phone. There is already an "+" button (bottom-right corner) which will bring up the file manager to select a PBW/firmware file. I suggest the following:
- change this "+" to a file-manager symbol to make clear what will happen
- Add "+" below or above the file-manager-symbol which will open the browser, similar to what happens when long-pressing an a previously installed app/watchface and choosing "find in pebble appstore" but landing at the main page.
Your wearable device is:
Pebble 2 HR with
german language pack: Vzq58DE-de_DE.pbl
Your android version is:
Your Gadgetbridge version is:
New issues about already solved/documented topics could be closed without further comments. Same for too generic or incomplete reports.
Just curious: Wouldn't that mean it's again unclear what happens when pressing the "+"? In that case, it might be better to use a "clear icon" (chain, web-symbol or the like) instead for 2. 😉
I'd say the "toolbar" example is the best fit for this use case:
FAB icon could remain a "+".
The toolbar could contain the icons/label for local file and/or web.
Pull requests very welcome 👍
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?