Please support the Microwear SG2 (that is like the LEMFO SG2).
Currently I’m unable to find the device (SG2_8BD5 in my case).
HPlusFit is pure shit on android.
The microwear SG2 (HPlus device) is the same device of the LEMFO SG2 that should be already supported. Same hardware, same base firmware (at least, I read in the changelog that the device is supported and they are basically the same product). So probably the only change to do is add the ID of the device to the list so it can be recognized. The app I use is HPlusFit (the same used for other similar devices), but Gadgetbridge doen’t find anything during BT scan (tried also to unpair the device from the stock App and rebooting the phone).
I see in the F-Droid page
New in version 0.47.0
- Initial experimental support for Pinetime-JF (not yet usable)
- HPlus; Recognize Lemfo SG2
- Huami: Support events forwarding via intents or direct triggering of certain actions (eg. stop music when fall asleep)
- Huami: Add Sports Activity Detail screen from decoded sports summary values
- Huami: Recogize and decode lot more activity (workout) types
- Amazfit Cor/Cor2: Allow workout syncing
- Add Sports Activity Summary filtering and statistics
- Many icons have been re-drawn as vectors, also
If the app works with LEMFO SG2 it should be alble to work also with Microwear SG2. I can not build the code myself (never did it before) but I downloaded the nRF Connect app to do a scan, since the watch uses the Nordic SoC. I attach the screenshot, maybe this could be useful to add the new device to the recognition list.
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?